Park & Ride Shuttle Bus Service
The Maui Fair is pleased to again offer FREE Park and Ride shuttle bus services from select satellite parking stations in Wailuku, Kahului and Queen Kaahumanu Center to and from the fairgrounds on Kanaloa Avenue during select fair hours.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off only at designated Maui Fair loading areas. All shuttle buses will be clearly marked with destination signs and are not wheelchair accessible. Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult. No food, beverages, pets or standees are allowed on the shuttle buses at any time.
2016 Park and Ride
For more information, please call Roberts Hawaii School Bus at 871-2639
Wailuku Parking Locations
- Maui County Building Parking Lot (High Street)
- Wells Park Parking Lot (Wells Street)
Kahului Parking Locations
- UH Maui College Soccer Fields (Wahinepi‘o Avenue)
- Keopu‘olani Park
- Thursday: 6:00 p.m.** to 11:30 p.m. (Parade starts at 4:30 p.m.)
**Please note that Thursday’s shuttle bus service will begin after the parade.
- Friday: 6:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Saturday: 6:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Sunday: 6:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Park and Ride buses run continuously approximately every 10 – 20 minutes
2016 Park and Ride Queen Ka’ahumanu Center Shuttle Service.
For more information call, Queen Kaahumanu Center Customer Service at 877-4325.
- Bus Depot Location
Fronting Longs Drugs, facing parking garage.
- Friday: 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
*Queen Kaahumanu Center shuttles run approximately every 30-40 minutes
Mahalo to Kristine Kim, Christal Sato Herbie Kamoku and Robert Joseph of Robert’s Hawaii School Bus, Inc and Toni Rojas of Queen Kaahumanu Center