Don’t miss Maui’s cutest event, the Maui Fair Baby of the Year. KPOA Morning Goddess Alaka‘i Paleka will host as pre-registered babies 12 – 30 months old show off their good health and fun personalities!
The Maui Fair Baby of the Year gives proud parents the opportunity to showcase their keiki to win prizes from our many sponsors!
Mahalo Yuki Lei Sugimura
- Saturday, October 8, 2016
- Main Entertainment Stage
- 10:00 am Registration, enter with gate pass
- 11:00 am Event Begins
- Contestants line up in numerical order
- 2:00 pm Event ends, Enjoy the Maui Fair!
- Contestant’s birthday date must be on or between April 9, 2014 and October 9, 2015. No younger than 1 years old and no older than 30 months old on October 9, 2016.
- Contestants must me a Maui resident
- Contestants of both sexes and all ethnic origins and nationalities are eligible to enter the contest.
- Children of first place winners of previous Baby of the Year Contestants are not eligible to enter contest
- Waiver form must be submitted with application, signed and executed.
- Photography: All contestants and parents are deemed to consent to the reasonable use of photography and information by the Maui Fair.
- Limited to 120 Contestants.
- No Walk-In registrations allowed on event day.