Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii (September 12, 2016) Entry forms for the 94th Maui Fair Photo Salon Contest are now available online. Calling all shutterbugs eager to enter their most-prized photos. The competition is open to all Hawaii residents and consists of three divisions: Youth, Open & Expert. Only photos taken after October 1, 2015 are eligible.
The contest has three categories:
- Monochrome/Black & White Prints
- Color Prints
- ‘Photo Art’
- “Youth” – Open to State of Hawaii residents 18 years & younger.
- “Open” – Open to all amateur photographers who are residents of the State of Hawaii.
- “Expert” – Open to Hawaii professional photographers and recognized photo experts, including those who have won 1st place in any previous Maui Fair.
Information, rules and regulations and entry forms can now be submitted online for faster and more convenient processing through the Maui Camera Club’s web site at www.mauicameraclub.com
All entries must be delivered between by 9 am Thursday, September 1st, 2016 and by 5 pm, Friday, September 30th, 2016.
Drop Off Location:
- Picture It Framed, 230 Hana Highway, Kahului, HI, 877-0877 (Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
- The fee of $2.00 per Youth Division and $5.00 per Open & Expert Division must accompany all entries. Cash accepted. Checks are payable to Maui Camera Club.
- The Photo Salon will be on display in the War Memorial Gymnasium all four days of the Fair. For questions regarding Photo Salon, contact Jeanna Thacker at 446-4266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Maui Fair would like to thank the Maui Camera Club for their continued support.
- The Fair office will also be open for pick-up and submission of parade and vendor applications and purchasing discounted Pre-Sale Entry Tickets.
- Visit us at the Maui Fair Office in the War Memorial Gymnasium Parking Lot open daily 10am to 2 pm Monday through Friday. Please call before coming 808 242-2721.
For more information please contact:
Sherri Grimes, Managing Director: Sherri@MauiFair.com, 808.280.6889
Autumn Wigley, Publicity: Autumn@GilbertAdvertising.com, 808.871.6230, ext.18
Carolyn Nishimura, Publicity: Publicity@MauiFair.com
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter @MauiFair